Availability of labour is a major concern for many parts of the bakery and food-to-go industry in the wake of the Brexit vote. How much of a solution does increased automation and robotics offer manufacturers of baked goods?
British Baker Insight feature
- Publication date: 4 April 2018
- Editorial submissions deadline: 5 March 2018
- Editorial contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This feature will explore the opportunities for automation/robotics in the industry, including:
- Can large-scale production be automated even further?
- What can automation offer small and medium-sized bakery operations?
- How quickly can a business expect a return on their investment in automation?
- What parts of bakery and food-to-go production are not suited to automation?
- What are the key benefits of increased automation