This article will explore whether bakeries making the most of the opportunities offered by technological advances in distributions and logistics systems, particularly to small/medium-sized businesses.
- Publication date: 5 July 2017
- Editorial submissions deadline: 2 June 2017
- Editorial contact: email@example.com
Topics to be examined will include:
- Can small bakery operations with only a handful of sites make use of logistics/distribution technology to improve their operations?
- How can technology improve the cost-effectiveness of distribution?
- How quickly can a business expect a return on their investment in logistics technology?
- What benefits do warehouse management software systems offer bakeries?
- What are the key questions a bakery should ask when considering their choice of logistics/distribution software or system.