CSM and Cinnabon team up for grocery launch
Bakery ingredients supplier CSM Bakery Solutions and global bakery-café chain Cinnabon have introduced a partnership to introduce Cinnabon’s products to retail and foodservice channels in North America.
Cinnabon is launching its first line of cookies, muffins and cake under the brand ‘Crafted by Cinnabon’ which is available in single-serve or in multi-channels such as grocery, convenience stores and university campuses.
The line includes:
- Frosting filled streusel muffin – A streusel-topped cinnamon muffin, filled with cream cheese frosting
- Marble Pound cake – A cinnamon swirl pound cake made with butter, sour cream and cinnamon
- Caramel Pecanbon cookie – A soft, chewy pecan-laced cake, studded with caramel and cinnamon
- Cinnamon Chip cookie – A soft butter cookie filled with chips of cinnamon.
Gretchen Sussman, vice-president of North American CSM, said the company was delighted to be able to provide grocers and foodservice operators with the new line.
“At CSM, we are looking to enhance the bakery experience for operators and retailers. The Crafted by Cinnabon range does that and also provides the opportunity to make the bakery area a destination any time of day,” she said.
Cinnabon will be launching a recipe series that will feature videos on how consumers can ‘Cinnabon yourself’ in the kitchen utilising products from the Crafted by Cinnabon line.
The company has indicated no plans to launch the line into retail and foodservice channels in the UK.
CSM Bakery Solutions launched the Oreo doughnut in UK supermarkets this autumn.
Want more stories like this in your inbox?
Sign up for our FREE email newsletter
- bakery news
- csm bakery solutions
- Crafted by Cinnabon
- Frosting filled streusel muffin
- Marble Pound cake
- Caramel Pecanbon cookie
- Cinnamon Chip cookie