Warrens Bakery has become the latest food-to-go outlet to unveil its Christmas menu, which includes a vegan pasty.
The Vegan Winter Root Veg Pasty, priced £3.50, is filled with seasoned parsnips, carrots, beetroots, leeks and sage & onion stuffing. Also joining the menu is the Turkey Feast Pasty, £3.40, which features turkey, cranberry sauce and sage & onion stuffing.
Sweet pastries also feature on Warrens’ festive menu with the Mince Pie & Custard Pasty back by popular demand. Priced at £1.20, the sweet treat is made of rough puff pastry filled with mincemeat and vanilla custard, topped with cinnamon and sugar.
Other British classics are also given a yuletide makeover, including the Boozy Woozy Belgian Bun (£1.60), containing brandied mincemeat and a rum flavoured icing, and Candy Cane Sparkle Meringues (£2.00) with edible glitter. Luxury Spiced Fruit Bread (£1.75) also features.
The full Christmas menu comprises:
- Traditional Mince Pies
- Ginger & Dark Chocolate Stars
- Chocolate Drizzle Dazzle Shortbread Stars
- Cinnamon Shortbread Stars
- Luxury Marzipan Stollen Slice
- Rich Fruit Stollen
- Snowman Gingerbread Cookie
- Christmas Tree Shortbread
- Indulgent Christmas Cake Bite
- Caramel Drizzle Brownie
- Candy Cane Sparkle Meringues
- Mini Meringue Kisses
- Christmas Puddings
- Fruit Log
- Traditional Christmas Cake
- Chocolate Battenberg