This feature will explore how demand for on-the-go breakfast products is growing – and how the line between breakfast and snacking is blurring.
British Baker Insight Feature
• Publication date: 8 January 2018
• Editorial submissions deadline: 1 December 2017
• Editorial contact: Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Key topics to be explored will include:
• What sort of bakery products are best suited to on-the-go breakfast?
• How can on-the-go breakfast bakery products be made as nutritious as possible?
• What are the untapped opportunities in the breakfast bakery market?
• How can the risk of waste be minimised?
• What role can packaging play in making bakery attractive to on-the-go breakfast shoppers?
OTHER TOPICS TO BE INCLUDED IN THE FEATURE
BOX-OUT: Marketing your breakfast offer
What are the best ways to ensure consumers are aware of your breakfast offer – particularly if your businesses is located in a lower-footfall area. This article will look at the use social media and offline marketing to promote breakfast bakery.
BOX-OUT: Brunching out
Interest in brunch is growing, particularly as a weekend treat for younger consumers. How can bakers best tap this market, especially as it is an opportunity to drive sales of premium products such as sourdoughs?