Could pizza be the next big thing in the breakfast bakery market?
British Baker Insight Feature Synopsis
- Publication date: 1 November 2017
- Editorial submissions deadline: 2 October 2017
- Editorial contact: Ashley Williams - email@example.com
This main article will look at the potential for pizza to tap the growing breakfast market. Areas to be explored will include:
• What should a business consider when aiming to tap the breakfast market with pizza products?
• What sort of recipes/toppings are recommended?
• How can ingredients manufacturers help businesses tap this market?
• What product formats work best for breakfast pizza?
• What is the best way for a retail business to enter the market?
• How could a breakfast pizza be marketed?
• How big is the US breakfast pizza market? What sort of products are working there?
In addition this feature will look at:
Healthy pizza: Pizza and savoury snacks are set to be in the firing line as the government widens its focus from sugar to total calorie intake to combat childhood obesity. What are the implications for the pizza market?
Free-from: The free-from trend is increasingly impacting the pizza market, with gluten-free pizza now a regular element of many restaurant pizza menu. Look at the latest innovations in allergen-free pizzas in foodservice and retail. What direction is free-from NPD expect to take?