Publication date: April
Editorial submissions date: 25 March
Editorial contact: email@example.com
Should bakeries be paying more attention to coffee and other hot beverages?
This feature will explore the importance of a hot beverage offering – such as coffee, tea and hot chocolate – to bakeries of all sizes.
Key questions this feature will explore are:
- How much of an opportunity do hot beverages present to bakeries?
- Has this changed as a result of the pandemic?
- What should a hot beverage offering look like and how does this vary depending on location, size of bakery and so on?
- What are the benefits and challenges to this?
- If a bakery doesn’t currently offer hot beverages, how do they get started?
- What are the options and what level of investment is required for each?
- When choosing a supplier, what are the key factors a bakery needs to consider?
- How do you balance a hot beverage menu with a bakery menu?
This feature will also include case studies of bakeries, their hot beverage offering and suppliers.