- Publication date: 19 July 2021
- Editorial submissions deadline: 24 June 2021
- Editorial contact: Jerome.email@example.com
Bakers, brands, and ingredients suppliers are seeking to improve and highlight the health credentials of their bread products.
This article will explore which ingredients and messages are proving successful with consumers from low GI to sourdough, gut health, Vitamin D enriched loaves to sprouted grains, vegetable-enriched flour, high fibre bread, seeded bread and more.
Key areas this article will explore are:
- How have consumer perceptions over the healthiness of bread changed in recent years?
- What are the key considerations for health-conscious consumers when it comes to bread?
- How are bakers of all sizes as well as ingredients suppliers tapping into this?
- How is health playing out on the craft bakery scene compared to the larger retail market?
- How much of a consideration is the production process to health-conscious consumers?
- How are health messages being communicated to consumers? Which ones are most successful and why?
- What are the key ingredients, vitamins, minerals, and functional ingredients consumers are seeking from bread?
The feature will also include box outs on the development of the gluten free market and NPD.