- Publication date: 7 June 2021
- Editorial submissions deadline: 12 May 2021
- Editorial contact: email@example.com
Demand for goods from local bakeries has surged amidst the pandemic meaning the businesses in question are looking to boost their operations to help them grow further.
This feature will explore ways in which small craft and retail bakeries can take the next step in terms of boosting efficiency, capacity and automation, as well as the best equipment to invest in to get the most bang for your buck.
It will identify the types of equipment that can help, key things to consider before purchasing and how to ensure they’re futureproofed.
Key questions this feature will ask:
- What are the key considerations for craft bakeries when looking to expand their production capacity and improve efficiency?
- How does automation fit in? Is it always the best way to improve efficiency?
- How can a baker determine what the best types of equipment are to help with this?
- Are there any bits of kit on that can fulfil more than one function? What are they and what are the benefits of using them?
- When looking to purchase additional equipment, what are the key things to think about before purchasing, such as space, fittings and electrical requirements?
- How do you ensure equipment is worth the investment and fit for use in the future?
The feature will also include case studies on craft bakeries that have recently bought new equipment to expand their capabilities as well as a closer look at some of the kit mentioned.