How confectioners and bakers are pushing the envelope when it comes to pairing chocolate with unusual flavours.
- Publication date: 9 October 2018
- Editorial submissions deadline: 10 September 2018
- Editorial contact: email@example.com
A MATTER OF TASTE
How are confectioners and bakers pushing the envelope when it comes to pairing chocolate with unusual flavours?
Chocolate suppliers and businesses that specialise in sweet bakery production will be asked about topics such as:
- What flavour trends are impacting the use of chocolate in bakery and confectionery?
- Is umami and chocolate a flavour combination set to be big this year?
- Can we expect to see more pairings of chocolate with savoury flavours?
- Floral and herbal flavours are big in general bakery NPD at the moment, are they also being paired with chocolate?
- Which fruit flavours are likely to have a role to play in chocolate products in future?
- What is the most unusual flavour you have paired with chocolate, or have seen paired with chocolate?
In addition, the article will look at trends in chocolate finishes and effects.