This feature will look at the pros and cons of using a hybrid tunnel oven.
- Publication date: 7 August 2018
- Editorial submissions deadline: 9 July 2018
- Editorial contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This feature will look at the pros and cons of using a hybrid tunnel oven. Key topics will include:
- What types of bakery products are hybrid tunnels ovens particularly suited to producing?
- Are there bakery products that hybrid ovens are less suitable for than single heat source ovens?
- What are the cost implications of acquiring a hybrid tunnel oven over one using a single source of heating?
- What are the cost implications of running a hybrid tunnel oven over single-source ovens?
- What sort of labour savings can a business expect to make by installing a tunnel oven?
- How have recent technological advances impacted the development of hybrid tunnel ovens?