This article will look at growing interest in corn-based bakery product
British Baker Insight Feature
- Publication date: 2 February 2018
- Editorial submissions deadline: 5 January 2018
- Editorial contact: email@example.com
Many supermarket ranges now include a corn bread product, Roberts included a corn roll in a recent brand relaunch, and ingredients suppliers including Puratos and Ireks supply corn bread mixes.
Key topics for this feature will include:
- How big is the opportunity for corn-based bakery products at retail?
- How are products such as US-style corn bread being adapted to UK tastes?
- Is there are an opportunity to grow consumer interest in corn-based wraps and flatbreads
- From a technical perspective, what are the key challenges for bakers planning to produce corn-based goods
- How can corn-based goods be marketed to the public?
Other topics to be covered by this feature are:
This article will look at products produced using Indian-style flours such as gram and specialist chapatti flours. How is this marketing developing, and what trends are shaping further NPD in this market?
Organic bakery has failed to find a large audience in the UK – particularly compared with the US. Why is this, and is there an opportunity to attract attention with organic breads?