Publication date: April/May
Editorial submissions date: 9 April
Editorial contact: email@example.com
Spring is upon us and the nation’s bakers are getting creative.
We’ve seen a host of innovative flavours find their way into hot cross buns which leads to the question: which flavours will be big in other baked goods this spring and summer? This feature will find out!
Key questions this feature will explore:
- What flavours, both sweet and savoury, will be big in baked goods over spring and summer?
- What are the driving forces behind this? What trends do they tap into?
- What formats are we likely to see these flavours appear in? I.e. Doughnuts, barbecue buns, cupcakes, patisserie and more.
- How will this vary between large manufacturers and craft bakers?
- How should bakers and product developers incorporate these flavours into NPD? What challenges might they come up against when doing so and how can these be overcome?