- Publication date: 19 September 2022
- Editorial submissions deadline: 19 August 2022
- Editorial contact: Jerome.firstname.lastname@example.org
Jones Village Bakery, Braces and Franco’s Bakery are among those to invest in their bread manufacturing lines recently.
This feature will examine what these, and other recent investments, tell us about the bread market and where it is heading in the future.
Key questions this feature will explore:
- How have bread, rolls and sandwich alternatives performed over the past year?
- What does this tell us about consumer preferences and eating habits?
- How is this reflected in retailers’ ranges?
- Which goods are manufacturers investing in production lines for?
- How else are manufacturers and brands tapping into consumer trends?
- Where does sourdough fit in?