- Publication date: 28 September 2020
- Editorial submissions deadline: 28 August 2020
- Editorial contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the most traditional of baked goods, the bun – and bun-style pastries - has become one of the hottest items in many bakeries’ repertoires.
This feature will explore how equipment suppliers have kept pace with the evolution of buns and pastries.
Key topics will include:
- How suitable are modern buns and pastries for industrial production?
- If, for example, a business wanted to mass-produce a cinnamon swirl, what equipment would be required?
- Are there any styles of bun that are less suitable for industrial production?
- How could a smaller bakery business look to make buns/pastries production more efficient?