- Publication date: 28 September 2020
- Editorial submissions deadline: 28 August 2020
- Editorial contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the next big flavours in sweet bakery?
In this vox-pop style feature we will be asking experts in bakery and flavours for what they think are the biggest flavour trends to play out in the sweet bakery market in the coming year or so.
Key questions to be addressed by this feature:
- What are the next big flavours in sweet bakery going to be? Which products will they work best in and why?
- Salted caramel and chocolate continue to dominate sweet bakery. How can bakers take these flavours further, to premiumise them or make them more innovative?
- Are there any flavours playing out in other food and drink categories, such as alcohol, snacks or ice cream, that could work in bakery?
- Which flavours from international sweet bakery could prove a hit with UK consumers?