- Publication date: 30 November 2020
- Editorial submissions deadline: 4 November 2020
- Editorial contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What will bakery’s biggest trends be for 2021 and beyond? This feature will find out.
It will explore the up-and-coming trends that will make an impact on the bakery scene in the near future, covering topics from across the supply chain from sourcing to ingredients, production methods, new products and the environmental impact of operations.
To establish the trends, we want to know:
- What are the biggest bakery trends for 2021 and beyond?
- What flavours, formats, and occasions will be big in bakery in 2021?
- When it comes to health, what are the key areas of focus for manufacturers of baked products and why? How does this vary across sweet and savoury items?
- What are the wider trends playing out on the bakery scene? For example, how are concerns about food waste, the ban on HFSS advertising or the rise in veganism playing out?
- How has Covid-19 influenced things?
- Which bakery products are set to go mainstream next year and why?
The feature will also look at trends that have maybe not reached their full potential and look at the reasons behind this.